The AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm F/3.5-4.5G ED is an FX-format, 1.9x ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with a focal length of 18-35mm. It weighs just 385g, delivering detail-rich images through a compact body. The lens is also designed with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for silent AF operation, which enhances the shooting experience. It is best used to capture landscapes, cityscapes and architecture.
- FX-format compatible, 1.9x ultra-wide-angle zoom lens covering a focal-length range from 18 to 35 mm
- Compact and light design with a weight of 385 g/13.6 oz. for superior mobility
- Optical system incorporating aspherical lens and ED glass elements is optimized for ultra-high-pixel-count D-SLRs
- Seven-blade iris diaphragm creates beautiful intentionally blurred images, while superior aberration correction reduces axial chromatic aberration and astigmatism
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) realizes quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes are available – M/A (autofocus with manual override, manual priority) and M (manual focus)