Audio Technica ATH LS70IS
- Acoustic sound pipe, constructed of stainless steel and high-durability resin, provides improved high-frequency reproduction
- Diaphragm’s hard carbon coating enables it to produce powerful, detailed wide-range audio
- Long voice coils increase the drivers’ power, enabling rich, low-frequency audio reproduction
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Durable ABS resin housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and protective pouch
Chat for better deals!
Returns & Warranty
For warranty wise, do check with us by send us an email at
You may only return the item if it is defective or damaged, within 7 days from the date of delivery.
Exchange are only allowed if it is manufacturing defects.
Have further questions? Chat with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the terms & conditions for returns and exchanges here - FAQs.