Audio Technica ATH LS70IS
- Acoustic sound pipe, constructed of stainless steel and high-durability resin, provides improved high-frequency reproduction
- Diaphragm’s hard carbon coating enables it to produce powerful, detailed wide-range audio
- Long voice coils increase the drivers’ power, enabling rich, low-frequency audio reproduction
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- In-line control with mic for answering/ending calls and controlling music & video playback
- Durable ABS resin housings greatly reduce unwanted resonance
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and protective pouch
To check on the warranty of your purchase, feel free to send us an email for personal assistance at
Exchange are only allowed if it is manufacturing defects.
Have further questions? Chat with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the terms & conditions for returns and exchanges here - FAQs.
** Due to circuit breaker measures , all online purchases made from 7 April to 4 May will only be fulfill on/after 5 May. **