- Renewal of the award-winning ATH-MSR7 adds audiophile option of a balanced connection
- Proprietary 45 mm True Motion Drivers (with diamond-like carbon coated diaphragms) are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Multi-layer Air Damping Technology, comprised of a layered housing and triple-vent system, reduces unwanted vibration and controls the airflow for superior audio clarity
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response, while bass acoustic resistor delivers accurate low-frequency response
- Lightweight design and optimized lateral pressure provide long time wearing comfort
- Aluminum housing structure reduces unwanted vibration
- Soft memory foam earpads and headband for ultimate comfort
- Straight Y-type cable style for ideal balanced connection (Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight Y-type cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: one with a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, the other with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug)
- Includes protective pouch
- Available in black (ATH-MSR7bBK) and gunmetal (ATH-MSR7bGM)
To check on the warranty of your purchase, feel free to send us an email for personal assistance at
Exchange are only allowed if it is manufacturing defects.
Have further questions? Chat with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the terms & conditions for returns and exchanges here - FAQs.