Fujifilm X-Pro3 Dura Black/ Silver
Freebies: 16GB SD Card
Monthly Freebies included worth $600.
**Promotion are while stock last basis. Customer will need to bring along the warranty card and invoice at point of redemption**
Promotion period: 1 July to 31 July 2020
Redemption period: 9 August 2020
- From the start, the X Series has made sure to preserve the elegance, beauty and functionality of a camera while making sure we respect the history of photography.
- Once you pick up this camera, you will feel this and enjoy the sense of nostalgia. The unique character of the titanium finish will never be lost. You quickly realize a camera is much more than just a photographic tool
- The frame of the camera body is made from magnesium, while the top cover and the base plate, which are the parts exposed to the elements are made from corrosion resistant titanium
- Street photographers prefer to carry their camera on them rather than putting it in a bag, to make sure they are ready to capture those fleeting moments that will never exist again. What they need is a compact, lightweight and reliable camera, allowing them to focus on capturing the world around them
- The EVF facilitates composing your image within the frame, while the OVF opens your creativity to what is going on outside the frame. The hybrid viewfinder allows you to switch between the two with a simple flick of the lever
- The X-Pro3 EVF uses an organic LED panel with outstanding performance. The viewfinder covers 97% of the sRGB color space, giving the most faithful color reproduction possible allowing you to check the subtle differences between Film Simulation modes
- The organic LED panel, has a high contrast allowing it to display detail in shadows and highlights, helping you to see all the subtle details in the frame
- The viewfinder is clear and easy to see even in bright conditions. You can see everything including shooting area markers in the EVF and even in the OVF
- A black frame is inserted between frames to reduce the motion blur in the EVF. This is especially useful when you move the camera quickly when tracking a subject
- Additional data can be displayed in the bottom right corner when using the OVF. This ability to provide Live View, enlarge AF points and display post-view dramatically improves the flexibility of using the OVF.
- The LCD screen has an anti-reflective coating, a wide angle of view, and is able to display images with high contrast and natural colors, ideal for reviewing or composing images in bright daylight or low light
- The new firmware algorithm in the X-Pro3 is designed to harness the full potential of the fourth-generation X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4
- The new Film Simulation mode has been designed to simulate color negative film that was traditionally chosen for snapshots of everyday scenes
- The colors, precisely controlled for each level of brightness, create a rich chromatic contrast to add extra definition. The new “CLASSIC Neg.” takes you back to scenes as you saw them growing up, bringing back the joy of photography
- The X-Pro3 allows you to choose a key color from a matrix of Warm / Cool tones and Magenta / Green hues. You can incorporate the rich gradation into your images to create photographs with a personal twist
- The X-Pro3 features a USB Type-C port, which is the latest interface, enabling a smart way of charging or transfering information from your camera