- 🌿 |Built-in Bluetooth for APP Control|: You Can Connect the X2T-N to Your Phone or Tablet via Bluetooth after Download the "GodoxPhoto" APP, Then control the Flash Mode, Power Output, the Modeling Light Mode, the Beep of Godox Flashes, and etc. It is Extremely Useful When Doing Product Photography in the Studio While the Radio Trigger is Hard to Reach on the Top of the Camera
- 🌿 |TTL Autoflash and Pro Functions|: Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, Scan setting, One-shot and Multi-shot setting, Control of the Modeling Lamp, Adjusting All Groups' Output Value Simultaneously, ect.
- 🌿|New User Interface, Easy to Operate|: LCD with Clear Display Effect, With 5 Group Setting Buttons, and 3 Function Buttons to Realize Quick Setting. Relocated Control-Wheel. New Hotshoe Locking Mechanism. New AF Assist Light that Uses Visible Light Instead of A Red/Infrared Pattern. USB-C Connection that is More up to Date and More Reliable than A MicroUSB
- 🌿 |Effectively Avoid Signal Interference|: With 5 group, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings to limit the interference from other nearby systems. Only Achieve Triggering when the Channels and Wireless IDs of the Master and Slave unit are Set to the Same
- 🌿 |3.5mm Sync & USB Type-C Port|: It can work as a wireless Godox Flash Trigger/ Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/ Wireless Nikon Speedlights Trigger/ Flash Trigger with 3.5mm Sync Cord Jack
To check on the warranty of your purchase, feel free to send us an email for personal assistance at
Exchange are only allowed if it is manufacturing defects.
Have further questions? Chat with us or email us at email@example.com.
You can view the terms & conditions for returns and exchanges here - FAQs.