- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Created for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this wide-angle zoom is designed to deliver excellent image quality while optimizing size and weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 21-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides greater control over depth of field.
- Five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and one F Low Dispersion (FLD) element markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements, including a large-diameter aspherical lens, control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating combined with a Nano Porous Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting to a greater degree than conventional anti-reflective coatings. The combination of these coatings produces contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, and help to make the lens even more effective in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance. Full-time manual focus control can also be selected.
- Built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button can be assigned additional functions widens the range of operations available on the lens.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Included rear filter holder is equipped with a fall-prevention lock for attaching and securing gel filters along the lens mount.
- Weather-resistant construction with a brass bayonet that affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
To check on the warranty of your purchase, feel free to send us an email for personal assistance at
Exchange are only allowed if it is manufacturing defects.
Have further questions? Chat with us or email us at email@example.com.
You can view the terms & conditions for returns and exchanges here - FAQs.