- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance, and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- Four Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements are used to help limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contribute to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Ideal for close-up shooting, this lens offers a 1:3 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 1.3' to suit working with nearby subjects.
- Integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), along with a rear focus system, realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Optical Stabilizer system minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit making sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- Zoom lock switch helps to prevent accidental and unwanted zoom adjustment.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
To check on the warranty of your purchase, feel free to send us an email for personal assistance at
Exchange are only allowed if it is manufacturing defects.
Have further questions? Chat with us or email us at email@example.com.
You can view the terms & conditions for returns and exchanges here - FAQs.