- Telephoto zoom 70-350mm lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 105-525mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to accurately render scenes with a high degree of sharpness.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- An XD Linear Motor system provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contributes to more natural, intuitive manual focus control. An AF/MF switch is located on the lens barrel for tactile control over this setting.
- Customizable focus hold buttons are present on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings. Also, a zoom lock keeps the lens length fixed when not in use.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
To check on the warranty of your purchase, feel free to send us an email for personal assistance at
Exchange are only allowed if it is manufacturing defects.
Have further questions? Chat with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view the terms & conditions for returns and exchanges here - FAQs.